Your Questions Answered
Have a question? Just email or call
Here are some of the most popular questions we get asked
Yes we have Seasonal Pitches. These pitches are extremely popular and are available from late March to the end of September.
Should you wish to obtain prices and conditions please call or email
We are happy to help with small Scout, Guide or Duke of Edinburgh groups subject to pitch availability. We do not take Large Family Groups, Hen or Stag Parties or unaccompanied under 18's. Adjacent pitches will not be allocated for any bookings.
We are pleased to accept dogs at Happy Jakes. We have a separate area suitable for dogs to be exercised and a dog wash facility to the rear of the shower block (maximum two per pitch unless by prior arrangement).
Terms & Conditions
Happy Jakes - Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations - Deposits are non refundable. Pitches not taken by noon on the day after the proposed arrival date will be re-let and the deposit forfeited.
2. Pitches - are available from 2pm on day of arrival and must be vacated on day of departure by 11am. If you intend to arrive after 6pm we ask you to let us know in advance. A late departure may be possible. Please ask on arrival.
3. Liability - We accept no reasonability for accidents, loss or damage sustained on site and we reserve the right to withdraw or alter any site facilities in the event of an emergency or other good and sufficient reason. Vans are moved at owner's risk.
4a. Tent Sizes - Max size that can now be accommodated on site is 3 meters by 2 meters.
4b. Continental Caravans - We can only accept bookings for these if advised at time of booking and if not we reserve the right to not allow access to the site at time of arrival.
5. Pets - Are allowed on site but must be kept on leads and under control at all times and owners must clean up if the dog fouls any area of the park.
6. BBQ's - Whilst we do not mind the use of BBQ's, they must be kept a minimum of 30cm off the ground. We have blocks available if required. Also if you are camping please also use a slab to place your kettle and pans on. Please do not place them on the grass.
7. Speed Limit - There is a blanket speed limit of 5 miles per hour on the park. This should not be exceeded at any time.
8. General Site Rules - You will be issued with a set of general do's and don'ts upon arrival to the site.
9. Happy Jakes - Is a family park and therefore no all male or all female parties will be accepted without prior agreement.
10. Owners/Management - Happy Jakes is a private site and therefore we reserve the right to refuse any persons use of the site either upon arrival or during their stay, if in the opinion of the owners or their appointed agents the person or persons are deemed not suitable to take charge of the pitch